Urological service was established in September 2011. The program concentrates on urology and prostate cancer screening, diagnosis and treatment.
The following preventive services are provided at the Urology Department:
- Treatment of male infertility and surgery
- Treatment of sexual disorders
- Diagnosis, treatment and surgery of prostate diseases (cancer, adenoma, prostatitis)
- Diagnosis and treatment of urinary tract disease
- Diagnosis and treatment of Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI)
- Endoscopic and open surgeries for urological diseases