In July 2003, the provision of Primary Health Care (PHC) services began at the Gavar Satellite Clinic with the introduction of family medicine services. In June 2004, the Wellness Center began to offer basic Family Medicine at the Yerevan Center as well.
Services include annual check-ups, diagnosis and treatment of common illnesses, as well as public education of healthy lifestyles through distribution of informative literature/brochures.
The following services are being performed at the Family Medicine department:
- Urine general examination
- General cholesterol detection
- Determination of Glucose level in blood
- Examination of cardiovascular, respiratory, gastrointestinal, urogenital organ systems
- Diagnosis and treatment of endocrinological, neurological, infectious, ENT (ear, nose, throat), rheumatologic, systemic and dermatological diseases